We help clients identify, manage and overcome their sustainability challenges
We help clients to improve their environmental management and corporate strategy through risk and resilience assessments, feasibility and scoping studies and the management and mitigation of environmental risks.
Our services include:
- Business case development for environmental programs
- Feasibility and scoping studies
- Materials footprinting and resource efficiency studies to manage risks, improve resource efficiency, reduce waste and costs.
- Strategic advisory services on policy and regulations
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Risk and resilience assessments
- Development, review and verification of Environmental Management Plans (EMP)
- Development of Environmental Life Cycle Assessments (LCA) & Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs)
Our capacity to assist clients to improve their environmental management is supported by our team’s ability to consider economic, business and environmental issues holistically.
Please contact us for more information on our Environmental Management & Reporting services or to talk to us about a specific project.