We develop and support the development and commercialisation of sustainable technologies to help drive growth and productivity in your business
Technologies have a large role to play in replacing practices and methods that damage or deplete our natural resources. A number of these sustainable technologies are available today, however one of the challenges is deploying them in the right way.
Our highly experienced team has expertise in the identification, evaluation, development and commercialisation of technologies. Our approach combines our technical abilities with our business strategy experience to provide outcomes that deliver tangible benefits to our clients.
Our services include the following:
- technology assessments to identify and map and evaluate sustainable technologies to determine which ones meet the needs of a particular business
- conduct due diligence and provide investment support
- development and commercialisation of technologies
- measure and evaluate the performance of technologies
- supporting the implementation and financing of technologies
We also develop our own products:
- Joule: An energy intelligence tool that provides building owners and industrial facilities realtime insights to manage their assets more efficiently.
- BIMAR ( Building Information Modelling Augmented Reality) tool. The tool helps you visualise the architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) elements of a building including its green components.
Please contact us for more information or if you wish to talk to us about a specific project.