We provide end to end development, management and implementation of energy projects to reduce energy consumption and improve sustainability outcomes
Our experienced team has undertaken projects across Australia and internationally that create long-term sustainability benefits for our clients. We do this by leveraging our expertise in engineering, energy efficiency and renewable energy, finance and economics to deliver turnkey solutions.
Our energy services include:
- Identification and evaluation of opportunities through energy audits and detailed analysis.
- Developing business cases for energy efficiency, renewable energy and climate change resilience.
- Strategic Advise on procurement and finance options including utilising Local, State and Federal government grants and certificate schemes.
- Technology assessments including energy efficient technologies and Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC&R), Building Management Systems (BMS), lighting, water fixture upgrades and onsite water capture.
- Onsite distributed generation including tri/cogeneration and renewable onsite generation such as solar.
- Centralised services to help reduce ongoing operational and maintenance costs.
- Measurement and Verification of energy conservation measures in accordance with the International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP).
- Maintaining savings from energy efficiency projects and managing ongoing energy consumption via Joule, our energy intelligence platform.
Please contact us for more information or if you wish to talk to us about a specific project.