We help manage your compliance risks, add value and improve your environmental performance
Complex reporting and audit requirements pose not only a compliance risk for business but also provides opportunities to add value and improve an organisations performance. Our team includes qualified and experienced auditors that can assist you with a range of environmental statutory and compliance audits, due diligence, management system reviews, and program and policy evaluations.
Our services include:
- Compliance assessment and support
- EHS audits and due diligence assessments supporting internal reviews, mergers, acquisitions and loans
- Development of easy to use NPI tools to estimate your NPI emissions and transfers. Our team can help you evaluate which of the NPI thresholds have been triggered and assist you in collating and reporting your NPI emissions.
- Review of data management arrangements and the interpretation and application of NPI guidance documents
- Independent review and audit of your NPI data against compliance requirements
- Secondment of NPI experts to work with your team to collect and report your NPI emissions
Our Auditor qualifications:
- Lead Environmental Auditors (Lead RABQSA)
- Lead Greenhouse Auditors (NGER and CFI – Category 1 & 2)
- Laboratory & Air Quality Auditors (NATA Assessor)
- Energy Monitoring & Verification – Certified Monitoring & Verification Professional (CMVP) accreditation.
Please contact us for more information about our Environmental Compliance services or to talk to us about a specific project.