We have extensive technical and scientific experience in undertaking air quality assessments
Our senior staff have technical knowledge across air quality strategy, risk, monitoring, modelling and mitigation. Our work has spanned a wide range of industries and we offer our clients unique modelling capabilities across a diverse range of air quality models including AERMOD, CALPUFF, TAPM, Caline4 and others. As our staff have worked in compliance, mergers & acquisitions, impact studies and air quality litigation, we complement our technical capabilities with the capacity to provide strategic direction and advice to our clients.
Our services include the following:
- Air quality impact assessments
- Air pollution and odour dispersion modelling and health risk assessments
- Air quality licensing and permitting
- Development of data management tools and systems including comprehensive emission inventories
- Due diligence and auditing of air quality risks
- Monitoring program assistance, design, auditing and advisory
- Air pollution control technology assessment
Please contact us for more information about our Air Quality services or to talk to us about a specific project.