We help you to develop, implement and measure energy efficiency improvements
Technological improvements and a growing recognition of the importance of energy productivity make energy efficiency an area of great opportunity for businesses of all sizes.
Our services include the following:
- Energy auditing of existing infrastructure to identify opportunities for energy efficiency improvements and demand management across commercial and industrial facility portfolios.
- Implementing energy and carbon management solutions to maximise the performance of new or existing sites, such as renewable onsite power generation, energy efficient lighting, refrigeration, lighting, hot water systems, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC), building envelope, motors and fans, industrial process and battery storage systems.
- Assisting clients in accessing funding opportunities under state-based energy efficiency schemes the federal Emissions Reduction Fund (ERF). Specific services include project identification and modelling, eligibility assessments, developing compliance systems and end-to-end scheme support.
- Metering, monitoring and analysing energy usage through our Joule energy intelligence platform.
- Development of energy models and simulations for commercial and industrial facilities using the latest software in accordance with nominated standards and guidelines. Our models are used to improve the design or operation of the building by investigating the relationships between a building’s components and systems, and evaluating the cost-benefit of various building improvements. This has assisted organisations in green building design, building retrofits, meeting environmental ratings and in improving an organisation’s energy load.
Please contact us for more information about our energy efficiency services or to talk to us about a specific project.