We leverage our sectoral expertise and economic abilities to produce market analyses for sustainable goods, products and services
We have a particular interest in innovation and in facilitating access to market for products and services with superior environmental performance. We provide market analysis services to support our clients’ products or to inform government programs promoting sustainable products and services.
Our services include the following:
- Market barriers analysis: Consumers and decision makers do not always behave as economic rationality would dictate. This is because markets are never perfect and many market barriers and psychological barriers “get in the way”. Our in-depth knowledge of the sustainability sector (and sub-sector) and understanding of economic theory puts us in a good position to analyse market barriers, through desktop analysis and stakeholders consultation . See also our policy research capabilities.
- Market needs: Through document analysis, stakeholder consultation or by partnering with market research companies, we are able to define market needs for sustainable products (including recyclables) and services.
- Market trend reports: We design market trend reports, collect information and produce communication pieces adapted to our clients’ needs and requirements.
- Investors: Through our contact throughout the industry, we are able to assess investment appetite for specific products’ development and commercialisation.
- Business case: see also our Business Case development capabilities.
Please contact us for more information about our modelling capabilities.