We provide audit and assurance services to support the regulatory and voluntary commitments of our clients
Our team includes accredited Registered Greenhouse and Energy Auditors (Categories 1 & 2) under the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (NGER) scheme and Emissions Reduction Fund (ERF). We are an audit panel member for the NSW Energy Savings Scheme (ESS). We have Certified Monitoring & Verification Professionals (CMVPs) who verify against the International Performance Measurement and Verification protocol. And, we provide audit services for any voluntary carbon-related claims and disclosures made by our clients.
Our services include the following:
- NGER audit services across all sectors.
- ERF audit services across all methodologies.
- NCOS verification audits.
- Development and execution of measurement and verification (M&V) plans.
- Audit and verification of corporate carbon footprints and life cycle assessments (LCAs) to track performance against voluntary goals and targets.
Please contact us for more information on our carbon audit and assurance services or to talk to us about a specific project.