We work with our clients to manage their energy use and to identify and unlock energy efficiency and renewable energy opportunities
Energy is undoubtedly one of the critical sustainability challenges facing us. But it’s also an area of massive opportunity in relation to productivity, efficiency, innovation and leveraging government incentives.
Our highly experienced team has expertise in energy efficiency auditing, monitoring and verification, detailed energy modelling and in the financial analysis of options. Our approach combines our technical engineering abilities with our business strategy experience to provide outcomes that deliver tangible benefits to our clients.
Our services include the following:
- Energy intelligence: Through our Joule service, we offer metering, monitoring, analytics and management solutions to help our clients understand and interrogate the energy profile and to simulate management options.
- Energy strategy: We help clients to develop strategies to prioritise the implementation of identified savings across a portfolio of opportunities using tools such as abatement curves to maximise organisational benefits. We also have expertise developing energy management systems compliant with the ISO50001 standard.
- Energy efficiency: We help clients to plan, quantify and verify their energy use and to implement energy efficiency improvements and demand management across their facility portfolios. We also help clients access state and federal energy efficiency schemes through the modelling of projects and the development of compliance systems.
- Renewable energy: We undertake renewable energy assessments and help clients to model energy generation and financial return from renewable energy systems.
- Audit, measurement and verification: Our certified auditors assure and verify projects and liable entities under the ERF, VEET, ESS, RET and GreenPower schemes in line with their respective requirements. Our team of Certified Measurement and Verification Professionals (CMVPs) develop and implement M&V plans for clients to allow you to understand and quantify the savings achieved by energy efficiency projects.
Please contact us for more information or if you wish to talk to us about a specific project.