We help organisations to measure their impacts, manage risks and develop and implement carbon mitigation strategies.
Our staff have experience in all aspects of carbon management including carbon life cycle assessment, inventory preparation, carbon mitigation strategy development and modeling, emissions management, carbon offsetting, cost benefit analysis and uncertainty assessments. This enables us to deliver appropriate, tailored solutions.
Our services include the following:
- Complex carbon footprinting and inventory development for products, projects, companies, precincts and cities. We have experience using all leading standards and frameworks including the GHG Protocol series, ISO 14040 and 14064, the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (NGER) scheme, PAS 2050 and 2060.
- Operational and organisational reporting boundary assessments to determine which facilities and sources should be included in the carbon inventory.
- Sophisticated modelling of carbon emissions projections to enable clients to understand their future emissions profile under a range of scenarios.
- Corporate carbon strategy development to determine risks and opportunities, and help organisations drive deep emissions reductions.
- Development of science-based targets using approved methodologies to ensure that public emissions reduction objectives are robust, defensible and aligned to the level of decarbonisation required to avoid dangerous climate change.
- Carbon neutral support through measurement, strategy, program implementation, offsetting and verification.
- Advice and procurement assistance for carbon offsetting to meet organisational objectives.
- Greenhouse gas and energy data management, including through our online Joule data management tool.
- Analysis of carbon reduction options including the development of marginal abatement cost (MAC) and Emission Reduction Investment (ERIC) curves.
- Emissions Reduction Fund (ERF) assistance, including project identification, eligibility assessment, emissions modelling, bid strategy advice and project evaluation.
- Supply chain analysis to identify and analyse carbon exposure, risks and opportunities.
- Carbon policy and emissions management programs evaluation.
Please contact us for more information about our climate change mitigation services or to talk to us about a specific project.