We offer a comprehensive range of green building services to architects, builders, contractors, owners and operators
We offer a fully integrated green building service throughout the buildings lifecycle – from design and construction, to operation, renovation and removal. We help organisations to predict, monitor and improve the environmental performance of their buildings against leading rating systems.
Our green building services include:
- Green building consultancy and facilitation of environmental ratings such as Green Star, LEED and other certification schemes
- Feasibility studies and options analysis to improve the environmental ratings
- Resource and materials efficiency analysis and green materials selection
- Building energy management services energy simulations including renewable energy studies & design, daylight simulations, thermal comfort assessments and shading and facade analysis
- Building sustainability and carbon services including embodied carbon assessments (life cycle assessment) and remaining life predictions
- Financial analysis of green building options. This includes life cycle cost analysis (LCCA) to assess the total cost of facility ownership
- Measurement and Verification (M&V). We have certified M&V practitioners to verify the performance of a new build or a retrofit
Our team also has experience in a number of rating tools including BREAM, Green Star, NABERS, Green Mark and LEED. We assist clients with clients early planning advice on environmental ratings and can develop plans and templates to help them achieve the desired ratings.
Please contact us for more information about our Green Buildings and Sustainable Design services or to talk to us about a specific project.