We help our clients transition to a sustainable future. We embed sustainability principles and solutions into an organisation’s strategy and operations
We are a trusted advisor and partner to organisations seeking to improve their sustainability performance. Our highly experienced team of engineers, scientists, accountants and economists deliver customised solutions to clients across most sectors of the economy. We work with our clients across audit and advisory, striving to add value, build internal capacity, reduce costs and risks and improve their business productivity through innovative sustainability solutions.
We consult across five main areas:
- Energy: We work with our clients to manage their energy use and to identify and unlock energy management and mitigation opportunities. Our energy services include energy audits, energy strategies, renewable energy system modelling, measurement and verification and identification and implementation of energy opportunities.
- Climate Change: We support our clients to develop their capacity to adapt and manage the impacts of climate change. Our climate change services include climate risk and resilience studies, identification and implementation of management and mitigation opportunities and the development of climate change strategies along with target setting.
- Buildings & Cities: We provide a wide range of services designed to help our clients create value and maximise competitive advantage. We provide BIM (Building Information Management), CIM and green design services.
- Environment: We offer a complete range of environmental management services to help build more resilient organisations. Our expertise ranges from air quality and health risk evaluations, environment risk assessment and the development of environmental strategies.
- Economics: We quantify and value externalities and co-benefits of projects and interventions for better decision-making. Our economic service include policy research, financial and economic modelling, program evaluation, environmental economic accounting and natural capital evaluations.
Please contact us for more information or if you wish to talk to us about a specific project.