ERF, VEET & ESC program support
Point Advisory is providing support to a large retailer to manage the identification of energy efficiency upgrades, and the subsequent creation of certificates under the federal government Emission Reduction Fund (ERF), the NSW Energy Savings Scheme and the Victorian Energy Efficiency Target.
Our support includes the following tasks:
- Identification and modelling of potential energy efficiency projects
- Assessment of the eligibility of projects under the relevant scheme(s)
- Development of compliance processes and documentation to ensure installations are able to create certificates
- Assistance managing the rollout of the various projects under the different schemes
- Assistance through the audit process under the different schemes.
Through this engagement, we have developed deep knowledge of these schemes which allows us to assist our clients in navigating the complexity.
Please contact us for more information or if you wish to talk to us about a specific project.