Point Advisory launches the Energy Productivity Initiative (EPI) to help organisations increase business competitiveness.
Point Advisory has launched the energy productivity Initiative (EPI) to help businesses increase their productivity and competitiveness. Our team has developed a process to map business operations and identify hotspots within an organisations supply chain to enable the development and implementation of actions that improves energy productivity and competitiveness.
We work with organisations to embed energy productivity initiatives within their facilities and across their supply chain.
Our team will help you:
- Identify and map business operations
- Develop appropriate metrics to help you measure, track and benchmark performance
- Identify and prioritise actions to improve energy productivity and competitiveness
- Develop customized training programs
- Conduct measurement and verification to determine progress
- implement and project manage identified actions
For more information contact us to find out more about the Energy Productivity Initiative (EPI).