Neil Salisbury chairs session at All Energy 2015 in Melbourne on ‘Government Initiatives in the Commercial Sector’
Government Initiatives in the Commercial Sector
Neil Salisbury recently chaired a session at All Energy 2015 in Melbourne on ‘Government Initiatives in the Commercial Sector’.
- Opportunities for the commercial sector: The Emissions Reduction Fund and the Renewable Energy Target
- Energy Productivity in Action
- Yolanda Sztarr, Acting Manager – Business Productivity, Sustainability Victoria
- Amar Rathore, General Manager of the Technical Assessment and Support Branch, Clean Energy Regulator
- James Robinson Senior Project Officer, Energy Efficient Business Regional Operations Group, Office of Environment and Heritage.
For more information please contact us