Building the business case and a roadmap for action
Presented by: Future Business Council, Norton Rose Fulbright & Point Advisory
Date: 5th Sepetember 2018
You are invited to an evening of in-depth discussion on climate-related risks and opportunities have become an issue for both investors and boards.
In navigating the assessment and disclosure of climate-related risks and opportunities companies will face a number of challenges. With these challenges in mind, FBC, Norton Rose Fulbright and Point Advisory, have developed this practical session for participants which will cover:
- current and emerging litigation risks relating to climate change and climate related disclosure
- the investment community’s perspective on how climate risks should be addressed
- how to build a business case to understand and elevate this issue within your organisation, helping you better communicate with and bring together board members, senior executives, risk professionals, legal teams, and sustainability experts
- how to develop a roadmap with specific actions tailored to your organisation’s journey to effectively manage and disclose your climate-related risks
- AGL’s experience in navigating the TCFD recommendations and producing their first TCFD report.
Please join us for a discussion on why climate risk should be part of your business agenda and how you can make it happen.
Elisa de Wit, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
Christophe Brulliard, Principal Consultant, Point Advisory
Emma Herd, Chief Executive Officer, Investor Group on Climate Change
Theo Comino, Manager Greenhouse and Sustainability, AGL Energy; and
Toby Kent, Chair, Future Business Council
Wednesday, 5 September 2018
3:45 pm – Registration
4:00 pm – Seminar starts
6:00 pm – Seminar ends
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Networking drinks