Our central commitment is to sustainability and our staff feel strongly about creating a positive impact for our clients and for the broader community. To achieve this, we support our clients with a range of sustainability services, creating tailored solutions that aim to add value to our clients’ business.
We work across a wide range of industries, providing services in:
- Sustainable Buildings and Infrastructure
- Energy and Climate Change Services
- Environmental Economics
- Environmental Management
- Audit & Assurance
- Strategy & Reporting
- Human Rights
Our unique business model allows our management team to leverage their extensive consulting expertise to deliver high quality, cost efficient services and customised support to our clients.
Since 2013, we have provided these services to clients from all levels of government, the corporate sector and not-for-profits. We specialise in combining our technical engineering skills with economic and strategic capabilities to develop robust, viable and effective solutions for our clients.
Our team has the following registrations and accreditations:
- Registered Greenhouse and Energy Auditors (NGER, ERF, Safeguard Mechanism)
- Lead Environmental Auditors (Lead RABQSA)
- Lead Auditors (NSW Energy Savings Scheme)
- Lead Auditors (Victorian Energy Efficiency Target)
- Laboratory & Air Quality Auditors (NATA)
- Certified Monitoring & Verification Professionals (CMVPs).
- Australian Financial Services Authorised Representative (Carbon and Renewables)
Point Advisory operates in accordance with a Quality Management System (QMS) that is consistent with the requirements of ISO 9001 (2000).
Contact us for further information